Project Title: Youth-centered dialogue for promoting peace and justice in Libya
Cesvi project Code: DLBY0048
Donor Project code: NDICI-THE-NEAR-2022/439-835
Procedure Code: DLBY048/IOT/02
Budget line: 6.9 Data collection
CESVI is an international NGO, with headquarters in Italy, operating in Libya. CESVI implements humanitarian aid operation and intends to apply a portion of that grant to payments under this contract. The donor will establish the final amount of the grant and will liquidate it to CESVI on completion of the operation on the basis of the expenses presented and declared eligible. No party other than CESVI shall derive any rights from the grant or have any claim to its proceeds. Under no circumstances or for no reason whatsoever will the donor program entertain any request for indemnity or payment directly submitted by CESVI contractors.
The publication of a procurement notice does not commit CESVI to implement the service contract announced, and the sign of the contract is bound by the donor financing.
With the present document, CESVI is inviting interested Consultants to present their offer to the following International Open Tender for the provision of Service of Research and data collection Consultancy as indicated below:
Description: Reference for full tender Specifications and other details
Research and data collection Consultancy: Detailed specifications are mentioned in the tender dossier that can be requested by email [email protected]
– Tender Publication: 18.05.2023, 12:00, https://www.libyantenders.ly/ , www.cesvi.eu , Relief web
– Deadline to request Tender Dossier: 29.05.2023, 15:00, By Email
– Deadline for request information by email to [email protected] : 30.05.2023, 16:00, By Email
– Answering by email of FAQ : 01.06.2023, 17:00, By Email
– Deadline for submission of Tenders: 04.06.2023, 12:00, By Email
– Opening session: 04.06.2023, 15:00, Online/Teams
Terms & Conditions:
Tender dossier can be requested and availed by contacting the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Tender documents can be collected from 15:00 Hrs. of 18.05.2023 until 15:00 of 29.05.2023.
- Tender Notice is published on websites: libyantenders.ly, cesvi.eu and Relief web
- Tenders/bids must be submitted with 2 different attachments named A (technical information) & B (financial offer). Bids submitted without all the asked documents and signing of Annex 15.UN, may not be considered for further evaluation.
- The offers must be sent by email before 12:00 of 04.06.2023 to: [email protected] This deadline has to be considered as a fix term and CESVI will not accept any delay justification even if due to the connection issues. Any application received after this deadline will not be considered.
- Bidder must not be engaged in any corruption, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/bidding by multiple names/companies or submitting a fake call deposit/earnest money. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices their bid will be rejected and the companies in question will be permanently black listed.
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria of selection. Consultant CV, Proposed methodology and Experience with INGO’s will also be considered in the selection of bids.
- Tender Committee reserves the right to cancel/reject any or all bids/offers without assigning any reason.
- Inquiries, requests and questions about this tender can be made by email to [email protected] no later than 16:00 30.05.2023
- Questions raised & Answers will be communicated via email to all registered tenderers at 17:00 06.2023. Inquiries by phone calls will not be entertained whatsoever.