The website and its contents comply with the current laws of the Italian Republic. Whenever the user does not agree with the following rules, he or she is required to leave the website.
This website is owned and managed by Cesvi Cooperazione e Sviluppo onlus (HQs: via Broseta 68/ Bergamo – Italia). Cesvi holds the right to modify, suspend, cancel without any previous notice its conditions and contents, within the limits imposed by the law.
The owner of the website publishes contents according to its information, entertainment and editorial activity. Cesvi is the holder of the copyright and of the commercial use of any editorial and musical content published.
The owner does not guarantee the contents of the website tobe suitable to any users’ specific use or aim, and does not respond to any possible damage stemmed from the use of the information of the website.
Access and use of the website contents Disclaimer
The owner ensures that this website has been set up and will be managed thanks to any tool suitable to guarantee a correct and continuous use. However, the owner cannot rule out that eventual malfunctions and/or transmissions defects may occur.
By entering this website, the user accepts what follows:
- The website or some of its parts may be temporarily out of order due to connection problems, malfunctions, or any other event out of the owner’s control
- Unless otherwise specified, the owner has no control over the nature or the content of the program information received while using this website
- The owner is not in charge of the material used and/or the users‘ behaviors during its use
- The owner holds no responsability of any possible transmission of viruses or damaging content due to third parts
By entering this website, the user is required to:
- Not to use this website nor its content for any illegal purpose;
- Not to use the website so as to stop, damage or decrease its efficiency;
- Not to use the website so as to spread viruses or any other libelous, obscene, threatening or offensive material;
- Not to use the website so as to violate people or companies (included, but not limited to, privacy and copy rights)
- Not to use the website so as to spread material with an advertorial mean without the written consent of the owner
Rules about the creation of links to cesvi website and/or to other websites
Users are allowed to create links to this website. Users are required to present a written request to the owner. However, the owner is entitled to request the removal of any link to the website.
This website may include links to other external websites. The owner of this website is not responsible for any content included in these other websites. Similarly, Cesvi cannot guarantee their proper functioning.
Even if an external link is present in this website, this does not necessarily mean that Cesvi approves their content. The user is required to respect the conditions of use of these other websites. Similarly, a link to this website does not necessarily mean that Cesvi approves the content of the mentioned other website.
This website uses “cookies”. Most of the browsers accepts cookies automatically. However, the user can de-activate the cookies, although by doing so the user may not access to the contents of this website.