Information Note in accordance with Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
Cesvi onlus (hereinafter called Cesvi) processes the personal data of its applicants and collaborators according to the provisions of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 – 30th June 2003 (Code for the protection of personal data), which provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects as far as personal data processing is concerned.
The processing is inspired by the principles of correctness, legality and transparency and protection of one’s privacy and rights. In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, here follows detailed information on Cesvi personal data processing.
1. the data provided will be processed by Cesvi authorised staff for the following purposes:
– recruitment and selection
– database storage (CV and contracts) for future recruitment processes or administrative verifications
– staff management and reporting on financed projects
– candidates and staff assessment
– communication and fund raising; information and training activities related to Cesvi initiatives, even outside Italian national territory.
2. data processing will be carried out both in paper and digital form; the provision of data is needed and any refusal could frustrate the participation in the selection process or the conclusion of the contract.
3. the data can be disclosed for the purposes indicated to the following subjects:
– Cesvi offices, in Italy and abroad
– other organisations (Institutional Donors, other NGOs, local Partners, Crisis Unit of the Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs) that, for project-related reasons, come into contact with Cesvi and have the right to request such information
– people, companies and practices, based in Italy or abroad, which give assistance and advice especially, but not exclusively, on accounting/administrative/legal/tax/financial/staff-recruiting activities. The list of the subjects to whom personal data can be communicated is at one’s disposal and can be requested by submitting a formal enquiry to the addresses listed below.
4. The controller of the data processing is Cesvi onlus, Via Broseta 68/A, 24128 Bergamo, Italy.
5. The person responsible for the processing is the General Manager.
6. One can exercise its rights against the controller of the data processing in any moment, in accordance with article 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is reproduced in its entirety below:
Art. 7. Right of accessing personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of his/her personal-data, even if not yet recorded, and has the right to obtain the relevant communication in readable form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information regarding:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) purposes and terms of the treatment;
c) the logic applied when the data is treated with electronic/digital instruments;
d) the identification data of the owner, of the person in charge and of the representative appointed in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects and the subject categories to whom the personal data can be transmitted or the subjects who can become acquainted with one’s personal data as appointed representatives in the Country, as responsible or as entrusted persons.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) data up-dating, data amendments, and when he/she is interested, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, the conversion into anonymous form or the block of the data treated due to law infringement, including the data for which conservation is not necessary in relation with the aims of the collection or of further treatment.
c) proof that the people to whom the data has been diffused or communicated are aware of the procedure as per letter a) and b) and their relevant contents, except for the case in which such execution is impossible or requires an effort, which is clearly out of proportion in comparison to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose – completely or partially – the treatment of his/her personal data:
a) on rightful grounds even if they are pertinent to the purpose of the data collection;
b) for advertising, sale or promotional purposes; market researches or commercial communications.
For deletion please send your request to one of the following addresses:
Post: HR Office – Cesvi onlus, via Broseta 68/A, 24128 Bergamo, Italy
Storage and Deletion of Personal Data
The curricula collected will remain in the database for the abovementioned purposes for 3 years.
The General Director is responsible for data deletion twice a year (15/01 and 15/07), as follows:
– Digital database: deletion of files dated 3 years prior to the date of deletion.
– Paper database: deletion of files dated 3 years prior to the date of deletion (as per date reported on the CV when filed).
Contracts (both in digital and paper form) will be filed for 10 years to allow any administrative verification by the institutional donors or any other competent body. Deletion procedures will be the same as above.