CESVI is an international NGO operating in the field of international cooperation and humanitarian aid, with registered office in Italy, via Broseta 68/a, 24128 Bergamo. As part of its activities, CESVI needs to equip itself with a lead generation agency, in view of the acquisition of regular donors, for the period 1 January 2023 – 31 December 2023.
CESVI invites interested companies to submit an estimate for this announcement, for Lead Generation activities for the acquisition of personal data and conversion into regular donors, if applicable – 2023; reference audience: Italy / users domiciled in Italy.
The specifications and details of the tender are indicated in the tender dossier, which can be requested by writing to the following address: [email protected]
Terms and conditions:
All bidders can request the details of the announcement at [email protected], by 12/14/2022 at 23:59.
- The Announcement Notice is published on the website: www.cesvi.org.
- Tenders must be submitted including A) Technical information and B) Financial offer, as detailed in the tender notice. Tenders submitted that are not complete with all the required documents cannot be taken into consideration for evaluation purposes.
- Offers must be submitted by 12/19/2022 at 11.59 pm, with handwritten or digital signature, to the address [email protected]
- The tender evaluation session will take place on 20/12/2022, behind closed doors.
- The CESVI Evaluation Committee reserves the right to award the winning tender to more than one bidding agency, if this becomes necessary in the light of the regular donor acquisition objectives for the year 2023.
- Bidder must not engage in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices, including but not limited to applying/bidding under different names/by multiple companies or submitting a false deposit/down payment . If a bidder is found to be involved in such practices, his bid will not be considered and the companies involved will be permanently blacklisted.
- The cheapest price will not be the only selection criterion. In selecting the offers, the details of the technical offer will also be taken into consideration, including the criteria detailed in the invitation document, and the financial offer as a whole, including fixed costs, variable costs and remuneration based on results.
- The Evaluation Committee reserves the right to cancel or not consider one or all of the offers if they do not meet the above requirements.
- Requests, clarifications and questions relating to this announcement can be sent by e-mail to [email protected] no later than 12/15/2022 at 11:59 pm.
- The questions asked and the answers will be communicated via e-mail to all bidders who have requested the call for tenders by 12/16/2022 at 23:59. Requests for information made by telephone will not be taken into consideration.