Cesvi is an International NGO with its Head office in Italy, via Broseta 68/a, 24128 Bergamo and is registered in Zimbabwe as a welfare organisation with registration number 6/2004 located at no. 46 Princess Drive, Newlands, Harare.
Cesvi is implementing the following project:
“REOPENS – Reviving Exports of Oranges and Paprika & Exploring the Niche of Saffron”
– FED/2019/412-472, financed by European Union, to be implemented in Zimbabwe in partnership with SAT.
With the present document, we are inviting interested companies to present quotations to the following International Open Tender for the supply of 6 Double Cab Pick-up 4×4 vehicles.
Terms & Conditions:
Tender dossier with all the specifications shall be requested by contacting the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Tender Notice is also published on websites (https://globaltenders.com/).
- Please be aware that only tenderers from some specific countries are eligible, please check for details article 2 of the tender dossier.
- Sealed tenders/bids must be submitted with 2 envelopes marked 1 (technical offer) & 2 (financial offer). Bids submitted without all the asked documents and signing of Annexes A and B may not be considered for further evaluation.
If electronic bid is submitted, Technical offer and Financial Offer documents must be separated in different files.
- Electronic bidding is ALLOWED, tenders can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise sealed tenders must be couriered to Cesvi Country Office (46 Princess Drive, Newlands, Harare) and should be marked with the name of the company, the tender reference number and as “Not to be opened before the opening session”.
- In any case, bids must be received by Cesvi Zimbabwe by the 12th June 2020, 12:00 Hrs
- Tenders opening session will be held in the Boardroom at “46 Princess Drive, Newlands, Harare” on 15th June, 2020 at 10:00 hrs, in the presence of bidder’s representatives (only one representative from each bidder), who wish to witness the tender opening. All Agents representing foreign companies should have a signed mandate from the companies being represented.
- Tender Committee reserve the right to increase/decrease the quantity of supplies after award of tender to the tender winner.
- Bidder must not be engaged in any corruption, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/bidding by multiple names/companies or submitting a fake call deposit/earnest money. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices their bid will be rejected and the companies in question will be permanently black listed.
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria of selection. Quality and delivery time will also be considered in the selection of bids.
- Tender Committee reserve the right to cancel/reject any or all bids/offers without assigning any reason.
- Inquiries, request and questions about this tender can be made by email to email@example.com no later than 12:00 Hrs, on 5th June, 2020.
- Questions raised & Answers will be published on Cesvi website on a rolling basis up to the 7th June 2020, by 12:00 Hrs. Inquiries by phone calls will not be entertained whatsoever.