Tender Ref No: AZWE058/IRT/001
Cesvi is an International NGO with its Head Office in Italy, via Broseta 68/a, 24128 Bergamo and is registered in Zimbabwe as a welfare organisation with registration number 6/2004 located at no. 46 Princess Drive, Newlands – Harare.
In partnership with Sustainable Agriculture Technology (SAT), lead applicant, and Gonarezhou Conservation Trust (GCT), Cesvi has received a grant from the European Union for the development of an internationally accredited REDD+ Carbon Credit Project as a component of the “Sustainable Integrated Landscape Management of the Gonarezhou National Park and neighbouring communities”, (contract No. ENV/2020/417-628), to be implemented in the Southeast Lowveld of Zimbabwe.
With the present document, we are inviting interested REDD+ Project Developers / Companies to express their interest to participate to this International Restricted Tender procedure aiming at selecting a Service Provider for the Development and international accreditation of a 250,000 hectares mixed land-use REDD+ Carbon Credit Project spanning a blend of communal land, private land and state protected areas in Chiredzi & Chipinge Districts in southeast Zimbabwe.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Tender Notice is published on the following websites https://www.Cesvi.eu, https://globaltenders.com, https://wild-africa.org and https://www.sustainableagritech.co.zw.
- Expressions of Interest, comprising a formal letter stating that the Applicant has the required expertise and intends to participate in this call for proposals must be written on an official Company Letterhead, signed by the duly authorised Company Representative, and must be submitted by email to [email protected] [email protected] no later than 17Hr00 (Central Africa Time) on 31 August 2021.
- Only Applicants that submit a bona fide Expression of Interest by the stated deadline will be provided with a Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) to participate in the next stage of the application process.
- The PQQ must be completed in full in English and all required attachments must be included.
- Failure to complete the PQQ as requested may result in your application being disqualified.
- The deadline for the submission of Completed PQQs is 17Hr00 (Central Africa Time) on 21 September 2021,
- The Completed PQQs must be emailed to [email protected] and [email protected] clearly indicating in the subject of the email the name of the company applying and the tender reference number.
- Enquiries, questions and request for clarifications about this procurement notice and the PQQ can be made by email to [email protected] and [email protected] no later than 12:00 Hrs (Central Africa Time) on 7 September 2021.
- Questions raised & answers thereto will be published on Cesvi website at the link: https://www.Cesvi.eu/blog/news and will also be forwarded by email to all prospective Applicants by 17Hr00 (Central African Time) on 14 September, 2021.
- Enquiries by phone calls will not be entertained whatsoever.
- As a result of PQQs, shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a restricted tender. Shortlisted candidates will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before receiving additional information and a formal Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- Applicants must not be engaged in any corruption, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/bidding by multiple names/companies or submitting a fake call or deposit money. If any Applicant is found to be involved in such practices their bid will be rejected and the company in question will be permanently black listed.
- Applicants must furnish robust, traceable references and provide evidence of their experience and capacity in developing REDD+ Projects in the SADC region. In accordance with standard EU procurement requirements, all applicants will be screened against standard sanctions lists.
- The Project Evaluation Committee reserves the right to cancel the procurement process without assigning any reason.