Tender Notice for the provision of Face to Face fundraising services 2023.
CESVI is an international NGO operating in the field of international cooperation and humanitarian aid, with registered office in Italy, via Broseta 68/a, 24128 Bergamo. As part of its activities, CESVI needs to equip itself with a Face to face fundraising agency, in view of the acquisition of regular donors for the year 2023.
CESVI invites interested companies to submit an estimate for this announcement, as indicated below:
Face to face fundraising activities for the acquisition of regular donors – 2023;
Geographic scope: Italy, excluding the provinces of Bergamo, Lecco, Cremona, Brescia, Lodi; of the municipalities of MB located east of Desio, Seregno, Nova Milanese; of the municipalities of MI located east of Paderno Dugnano, Bollate, Novate Milanese, Milan, Assago, Buccinasco, Trezzano sul Naviglio, Gaggiano, Rosate, Calvignasco; of the municipalities of PV located east of Borgo San Siro, Garlasco, Gropello Cairoli, Villanova D’Ardenghi, Zinasco, Sommo, Bastida Pancarana, Bressana Bottarone, Pinarolo PO, Barbianello, Bedavalle, Pietra dè Giorgi, Cicognola, Canneto Pavese, Montù Beccaria , Zenevredo, Bosnasco.
The specifications and details of the tender are indicated in the tender dossier, which can be requested by writing to the following address: [email protected]
Terms and conditions:
All bidders can request the details of the announcement at the address [email protected], by 11/25/2022 at 6pm.
- The Announcement Notice is published on the website: cesvi.org.
- Tenders must be submitted including A) Technical information and B) Financial offer, as detailed in the tender notice. Tenders submitted that are not complete with all the required documents cannot be taken into consideration for evaluation purposes.
- Offers must be submitted by 01/12/2022 at 18, with handwritten or digital signature, to the address [email protected]
- The tender evaluation session will take place on 02/12/2022, behind closed doors.
- The CESVI Evaluation Committee reserves the right to award the tender to more than one bidding agency, if this becomes necessary for logistical reasons related to the geographical area and other organizational and design needs.
- Bidder must not engage in any corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices, including but not limited to applying/bidding under different names/by multiple companies or submitting a false deposit/down payment . If a bidder is found to be involved in such practices, his bid will not be considered and the companies involved will be permanently blacklisted.
- The cheapest price will not be the only selection criterion. In selecting the offers, the details of the technical offer will also be taken into consideration, including the criteria detailed in the invitation document, and the financial offer as a whole, including any fixed costs and variable costs depending on the results obtained.
- The Evaluation Committee reserves the right to cancel or not consider one or all of the offers if they do not meet the above requirements.
- Requests, clarifications and questions relating to this announcement can be sent by e-mail to [email protected] no later than 11/28/2022 at 6pm.
- The questions asked and the answers will be communicated via e-mail to all bidders who have requested the call for tenders by 11/29/2022 at 18. Requests for information made by telephone will not be taken into consideration.