Cesvi has developed several Policies to fix principles and guidelines for all its staff and stakeholders. Such prescriptions are binding and in line with Cesvi vision and mission:
- Child Safeguarding Policy
- Child Safeguarding Policy – Child-friendly version: Italian, English, Arabic.
- Manual on visibility and communications
- Code of Conduct
- Purchasing Procedures
- Safety Programme Document
- Risk evaluation document
- Security Policy
- Prevention of corruption and fraud guidelines
- Counter-Terrorism Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- PSEA Policy – Protection from sexual exploitation and abuse
- Human Resources Policy
- Logistics manual
- HQ administration manual
- Sharing cost policy
Sectorial policies are currently being updated.
Other codes of conduct
Cesvi adheres to the following codes and standards:
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent movement code of conduct (since 2003)
- Sphere: Humanitarian Charter and Minimum Standard in Disaster Response (since 2003)
- Certified to People in Aid (since 2004) and Verified against the Core Humanitarian Standard on quality and accountability CHS (since 2018)
If you suspect or become aware of any violation of the provisions of Cesvi policies and codes, you have the right to report it thought Cesvi whistleblowing mechanisms:
- by email: [email protected]
- by Ordinary mail system: sealed envelope marked externally with “Whistleblowing – personal reserved” to Cesvi via Broseta 68A, 24128 Bergamo (BG), Italy
- by phone: calling the +39 035 2058058 and leaving a telephone number for being contacted by a member of the Supervisory Body or by Cesvi President.
- face to face: whoever wants to report verbally can request a specific meeting with the President of Supervisory Body at Headquarters or Cesvi President.
Please remember that specific concerns can also be addressed to the following functional emails:
SAFEGUARDING – [email protected]
FRAUD and CORRUPTION – [email protected]
CODE OF CONDUCT – [email protected]
Cesvi guarantees the secrecy of the identity of the whistleblower, any suspected person and any other person involved and listened to during the investigation and handling of the complaint.