Cesvi takes every precaution to ensure the maximum confidentiality of the data collected.
This precaution is a specific commitment towards supporters, sympathizers and people who come into contact with our initiatives.
Information pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”)
This page describes how to manage the website related to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This is an information that is given to those who interact with the website: www.cesvi.eu
Purpose of the treatment
The processing of personal data provided and / or inferred with the browsing of the website is carried out with the purpose of:
* allowing the management of the donation that is carried out or for the possible registration and for the provision of services reserved for registered users, or similar operations
* guaranteeing that the data will be processed to provide any kind of interest about the activities carried out by Cesvi Fondazione Onlus and our partners in Italy and abroad (via e-mail, mail and / or text messages and / or telephone contacts).
The computer systems and software procedures necessary to operate the website gain- during their normal operation – some personal data essential for the purpose provided by the website.
We inform you that the processing of personal data will be carried out by electronic means and it may consist, as well as in their collection, also in their registration, storage, modification, communication, cancellation. All personal data processed by Cesvi Fondazione Onlus are protected by appropriate security measures, as required by current legislation and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes.
Personal data collected in accordance with the foregoing will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties, unless requested by the Judicial Authorities.
As foreseen by the art. 13, and from arts. 15 to 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we remind you that you have the right to ask Cesvi Fondazione Onlus for access to your personal data, correction, cancellation (where applicable) or limitation of processing. You also have the right to withdraw the authorization to process the data for which you have given your consent, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
* a registered letter A.R. to: Cesvi Onlus Foundation – via Broseta 68 / A, 24128 Bergamo, Italy.
* an e-mail to the following address: [email protected] or to [email protected]
The updated list of the Data Processors is kept at the HQ of the Data Controller.
The Data Controller is Cesvi Fondazione Onlus, with registered office in Via Broseta 68 / A, 24128 – Bergamo, (Italy) CF 9500 873 0160.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted for information on the processing of data at the following addresses: [email protected]
It is also specified that cookies are used on this site to track the navigation of individual visitors and authorize access to restricted areas. Cookies allow you to anonymously identify the visitor and do not collect personal information that can identify the individual, such as the name, surname or contact details. These cookies can anonymously record the visitor’s interests based on the content visited. It is possible that, based on this, the user can view, during the browsing on this website or on other websites belonging to the same advertising network, personalized advertisements. At any time the user can delete all cookies:
* of your browser using the appropriate function in the program options.
* alternatively they can be conveniently displayed and possibly deleted on this site: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it