Cesvi considers it to be very important respecting the protection of personal data of users of its website, and therefore guarantees that the processing of personal data entered, collected and processed through the website www.cesvi.eu is carried out in compliance with the rights of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, protection of personal identity, and the right to protection of personal data pursuant to and for the purposes Regulation UE 679/2016.
In this regard, Cesvi has adopted and implemented this information in relation to the methods, and the management of the website regarding the processing of personal data of the candidates for the selection process.
This privacy Information to data subject applies to personal data of candidates collected through the internet website.
The Data Controller is Cesvi.
The Data Processor is the President and Legal Representative as being Gloria Zavatta.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Protection Officer is Avv. Claudia Testa.
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
Under Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/16, the processing of data is based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and of the protection of your confidentiality and your rights. Therefore, we provide the following information below.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
1) The data you provided will be processed by Cesvi involved and authorized for the following purposes:
– Search and selection of candidates;
– Archiving in the database (curriculum vitae and contracts) for future employee or administrative checks;
– Employee administration and reporting of funded projects;
– Employee evaluation;
– Communication and fund raising, information and training activities linked to the Cesvi initiatives, also outside the national territory.
2) The processing will be carried out both in paper form and electronically; the provision of data is necessary and any refusal to provide the data could lead to failure to participate in the selection or drafting of the contract.
3) The data may be communicated for the purposes indicated to the following subjects:
– Cesvi offices, in Italy and worldwide.
– Other organizations (institutional donors, other NGOs, local Partners, Crisis Unit of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) who, for reasons connected to the project activities come into contact with Cesvi and have the right to request such information.
– People, companies and professional offices, based in Italy or abroad, that provide assistance and advice with particular, but not limited to, reference to accounting/administrative/legal/fiscal/ financial/research activities of employee. The list of the data subject to whom your data may be communicated is at your disposal. This list can be obtained by sending a request to the addresses listed below.
PURPOSED OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific adequate IT security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The rights of data subjects are foreseen from articles 15 to 21 of EU Regulation 679/16. Pursuant to Chapter III of the European Regulation 679/16. The data subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data, and to know its content and origin, and verify its accuracy, request its integration/updating, or the correction.
According to the aforementioned statement, you have the right to request the erasure transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, the processing of the data.
The request can be sent to the following address:
Cesvi Fondazione ONLUS
Via Broseta 68/a – Bergamo – 24128
Or by mail to:
Avv. Claudia Testa (Data Protection Officer)
Email address: [email protected]