Tender Ref No: CESVI-ZIMBABWE/IOT/01-2019
Cesvi is an International NGO with its Head office in Italy, via Broseta 68/a, 24128 Bergamo and is registered in Zimbabwe as a welfare organisation with registration number 6/2004 located at no. 14 Natal Road, Belgravia, Harare.
Cesvi is implementing a project entitled: “PROGRESS – Program for Growth and Resilience“, financed by UNDP under the ZRBF program.
In the past weeks, with the present document, we invited interested companies to present quotations to the following International Open Tender for the supply of material and labour for the installation of approximately 19.5km of game proof electric fence for the protection of 4 irrigation schemes.
Please find here the results of the above-mentioned tender procedure.
To know more, please read:
BILI (21.975156°S 29.225433°E); JALUKANGE (22.012142°S 29.242430°E);
RIVER RANCH (22.149721°S 29.921927°E); and KWALU (21.744659°S 29.623762°E), in Beitbridge district (Zimbabwe).
The tender is composed of 4 lots as follow:
1 GENERAL HARDWARE MATERIALS
2 TREATED GUM POLES
3 ELECTRIC FENCE MATERIALS
4 LABOUR CHARGES FOR FENCE INSTALLATIONS
Reference for full tender Specifications and other details
Detailed specifications are mentioned in the tender documents which can be requested via email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenderers can bid for any one of the lots depending with specialization or area of interests provided each specific lot is applied in full.
Terms & Conditions:
All national and international suppliers/firms/companies can collect the tender documents from Cesvi Country Office, located at No#: 14 Natal road, Belgravia, Harare.
Tender documents can be collected from 09:00 hrs to 16:30 Hrs between Monday to Thursday and 09:00 Hrs to 14:00 Hrs on Friday until 8th of March 2019 at 12:00 Hrs local time. Tender documents can be requested via email at the following address: email@example.com
- Tender Notice is also published on websites ( https://globaltenders.com/).
- Sealed tenders/bids must be submitted with 2 envelopes marked A (technical information) & B (financial offer). Bids submitted without all the asked documents and signing of Annexes A, B, C, D and E may not be considered for further evaluation.
- A field site visit can be arranged by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org between the 25th February to the 8th of March 2019.
- Sealed tenders must be submitted by the 11th March 2019,17:00Hrs at Cesvi Country Office (#14 Natal Road, Belgravia, Harare) and should be marked as “Not to be opened before 10:00 hrs on 12th March 2019.
- Electronic bidding is NOT ALLOWED, failure to take heed will automatically get a disqualification
- Tenders opening session will be held in the Boardroom at “14 Natal Road, Belgravia, Harare, Zimbabwe” on 12th March, 2019 at 10:00 hrs, in the presence of bidder’s representatives (only one representative from each bidder), who wish to witness the tender opening. All Agents representing foreign companies should have a signed mandate from the companies being represented.
- Tenderers have to obtain a guarantee in order to safeguard the faithful performance of the Contract and the fulfilment of the obligations under the Contractor which shall be provided to CESVI after signing of the Contract. Tender guarantee should be issued by a bank covering the amount of advance payment the tenderer wishes to receive and it shall be irrevocable.
- Tender Committee reserve the right to increase/decrease the quantity of supplies after award of tender to the tender winner.
- Bidder must not be engaged in any corruption, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/bidding by multiple names/companies or submitting a fake call deposit/earnest money. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices their bid will be rejected and the companies in question will be permanently black listed.
- A thorough Counter Terrorism check of all bidders will be carried out through U.S Excluded Parties List, the U.S. Treasury “Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons” and United Nations Security designation list.
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria of selection. Quality, delivery time, relevant previous experience, back up support services near the project area and financial stability/standing of the bidder will also be considered in the selection of bid.
- Tender Committee reserve the right to cancel/reject any or all bids/offers without assigning any reason.
- Inquiries, request and questions about this tender can be made by email to email@example.com no later than 17.00 hrs, on 5th March, 2019.
- Answers will be published on Cesvi website on a rolling basis up to the 8th March, 2019, by 12:00Hrs. Inquiries by phone calls will not be entertained whatsoever.
Ph. Roger Lo Guarro