Cesvi is an International NGO with its Head office in Italy, via Broseta 68/a, 24128 Bergamo and is registered in Zimbabwe as a welfare organisation with registration number 6/2004 located at no. 46 Princess Drive, Newlands – Harare. Cesvi has received a grant from EU for the implementation of a development aid project, under contract “FED/2019/412-472”, to be implemented in Zimbabwe in partnership with Sustainable Agriculture Technology (SAT).
With the present document, we are inviting interested companies to present quotations to the following International Open Tender as indicated below:
Lot1 – Chizumba irrigation scheme (Mwenezi District – Masvingo Province)
a: Installation of 40Ha irrigation system (qty 1)
b: Solarization of Irrigation Scheme (qty 1)
Lot2 – Moza irrigation scheme (Bulilima district – Matabeleland South Province)
a: Installation of Moza Irrigation Scheme (qty 1)
b: Moza Solarization of irrigation scheme (qty 1)
Reference for full tender Specifications and other details:
Detailed specifications are mentioned in the tender dossier that can be requested by contacting the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
Tender dossier shall be requested and availed by contacting the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender Notice is also published on websites (https://globaltenders.com/).
- Electronic tender bids must be submitted with 2 attachment marked 1 (technical offer) & 2 (financial offer). Bids submitted without all the asked documents and signing of Annexes A and 17A, B, C, D may not be considered for further evaluation.
- Electronic tender bids must be emailed to email@example.com by the 30th July 2020, 12:00 Hrs. and documents should be marked with the name of the company and the tender reference number.
- Electronic bidding is ACCEPTED provided it has an electronic signature where it is needed.
- Tender evaluation session will be held on 30th July, 2020 at 14:00 hrs.
- Tender Committee reserve the right to increase/decrease the quantity of supplies after award of tender to the tender winner.
- Bidder must not be engaged in any corruption, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/bidding by multiple names/companies or submitting a fake call deposit/earnest money. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices their bid will be rejected and the companies in question will be permanently black listed.
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria of selection. Quality and delivery time will also be considered in the selection of bids.
- Tender Committee reserve the right to cancel/reject any or all bids/offers without assigning any reason.
- Inquiries, request and questions about this tender can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 Hrs. on 27th July, 2020.
- Questions raised & Answers will be published on Cesvi website at the link: https://www.Cesvi.eu/blog/news by the 28th July, 2020, by 12:00 Hrs. Inquiries by phone calls will not be entertained whatsoeve
- There is a Mandatory site visit to be held on the 22nd & 23rd July 2020