Tender Ref No: CESVI-ZIMBABWE/IOT/01_2020
Cesvi is an International NGO with its Head office in Italy, via Broseta 68/a, 24128 Bergamo and is registered in Zimbabwe as a welfare organisation with registration number 6/2004 located at no. 46 Princess Drive, Newlands, Harare.
Cesvi is currently implementing two projects entitled:
“REOPENS – Reviving Exports of Oranges and Paprika & Exploring the Niche of Saffron”, financed by European Union,
“Building Resilience Inclusively in Drier Geographic Environs (BRIDGE)” financed by European Union as well.
With the present document, we are inviting interested companies to present quotations to the following International Open Tender for the two lots consisting in the supply of seven vehicles 4×4 -Lo. no. 1– and seventeen off-road motorbikes -Lo. no. 2.
Alle the reference for full tender specifications and other details are mentioned in the tender dossier that can be requested by contacting the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Tender dossier shall be requested by contacting the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender Notice is also published on websites (https://globaltenders.com/).
- Sealed tenders/bids must be submitted with 2 envelopes marked 1 (technical offer) & 2 (financial offer). Bids submitted without all the asked documents and signing of Annexes A and B may not be considered for further evaluation.
- Sealed tenders must be submitted by the 21st April 2020, 14:00 Hrs at Cesvi Country Office (46 Princess Drive, Newlands, Harare) and should be marked with the name of the company, the tender reference number and as “Not to be opened before the opening session”.
- Electronic bidding is NOT ALLOWED, failure to take heed will automatically get a disqualification
- Tenders opening session will be held in the Boardroom at “46 Princess Drive, Newlands, Harare” on 22nd April, 2020 at 10:00 hrs, in the presence of bidder’s representatives (only one representative from each bidder), who wish to witness the tender opening. All Agents representing foreign companies should have a signed mandate from the companies being represented.
- Tender Committee reserve the right to increase/decrease the quantity of supplies after award of tender to the tender winner.
- Bidder must not be engaged in any corruption, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices including but not limited to applying/bidding by multiple names/companies or submitting a fake call deposit/earnest money. If any bidder is found to be involved in such practices their bid will be rejected and the companies in question will be permanently black listed.
- Lowest price will not be the sole criteria of selection. Quality and delivery time will also be considered in the selection of bids.
- Tender Committee reserve the right to cancel/reject any or all bids/offers without assigning any reason.
- Inquiries, request and questions about this tender can be made by email to email@example.com no later than 12:00 Hrs, on 15th April, 2020.
- Questions raised & Answers will be published on Cesvi website on a rolling basis up to the 16th April, 2020, by 12:00 Hrs. Inquiries by phone calls will not be entertained whatsoever.